AFI Achievements and Impact
- The average AFI's repayment efficiency rate is 95%.
- The consolidated AFI gross loan portfolio supports 13,000 FTE jobs on a continuous basis.
- Through the Aboriginal Business Financing (ABFP) program, 11 AFIs provided $20.1 million in funding for 608 Aboriginal businesses.
- Through the Aboriginal Capacity Development Program (ACDP), 39 AFIs accessed $832,000 of learning and development funds.
- Through the Interest Rate Buy-Down (IRB) program, 8 AFIs had drawn down on established lines of credit to finance $1.7 million in developmental loans.
- Through the Aboriginal Developmental Lending Assistance (ADLA) program, AFIs provided 792 developmental loans with a value of $32.7 million.
- Through the Enhanced Access (EA) program, 3 AFIs provided $1.3 million for 8 loans in developmental lending to Aboriginal entrepreneurs in remote, non-AFI serviced locations.