Below is a list of upcoming events that relate to Indigenous Economic Development, as well as organizations that host these types of events. Please note they are listed for convenience, may not be open to the general public and are not necessarily endorsed by NACCA.
We are in the process of updating this Events page to make it more informative and easier to use. If you have an event that you feel would be relevant to Indigenous entrepreneurs in Canada, please send details to email@example.com
This section will be updated as various events are rescheduled.
- NationTalk is Canada’s Premier Aboriginal newswire, employment, event and tender service. NationTalk has been the voice for Indigenous employment, event, tender and media opportunities since 2005.
- The Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) is the non-Indigenous version of NACCA. They help create and develop strong Canadian businesses through financing, advisory services and capital, with a focus on small and medium-sized enterprises. They have a subsidiary called BDC Capital, which is similar to NACCA’s planned Indigenous Growth Fund.
- Futurpreneur is a community of entrepreneurs and experts, sharing practical advice, business tips and lessons learned.
- AFOA Canada offers a wide range of professional development opportunities through online learning, publications and workshops.
- The CCAB’s mission is to foster sustainable business relations between First Nations, Inuit and Métis people and Canadian Business. Throughout the year, the CCAB hosts multiple events at various locations and dates.
- Join StartUp Canada for their weekly online programs and learning webinars, explore special events live across Canada, and secure your seat for their upcoming Signature events.
- Aboriginal Business Match is a two-and-a-half day networking event that connects a national network of Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal decision makers to create opportunities for businesses, training, and employment.
- This website contains a list of events and training opportunities offered for Canadian business leaders throughout Canada.
- This highly specialized portal is fully-dedicated to assisting individuals interested in locating and attending conferences and events of specific interest to Canada’s Aboriginal Peoples.
- The Entrepreneurial Development Conference & Expo is an educational event which draws a roadmap to success for small business owners and managers. Currently offered in four Canadian cities for 2018.