AFI Achievements and Impact
- The average IFI’s repayment efficiency rate is 95%.
- The consolidated IFI gross loan portfolio supports 13,000 FTE jobs on a continuous basis.
- Through the Aboriginal Business Financing (ABFP) program, 11 IFIs provided $20.1 million in funding for 608 Aboriginal businesses.
- Through the Aboriginal Capacity Development Program (ACDP), 39 IFIs accessed $832,000 of learning and development funds.
- Through the Interest Rate Buy-Down (IRB) program, 8 IFIs had drawn down on established lines of credit to finance $1.7 million in developmental loans.
- Through the Aboriginal Developmental Lending Assistance (ADLA) program, IFIs provided 792 developmental loans with a value of $32.7 million.
- Through the Enhanced Access (EA) program, 3 IFIs provided $1.3 million for 8 loans in developmental lending to Indigenous entrepreneurs in remote, non-IFI serviced locations.